Pages

Sunday 22 January 2012

My Sweet Idea

Having a giant sweet tooth has led me to learn many tips and tricks in baking my own sinfully delicious treats. It is my goal to help all of you learn the easiest ways to make a lovely dessert or a cookie to satiate that chocolate craving. I have always loved seeing the look on my friends’ faces when they bite into a delicious double brownie and ask, “How did you make this so good?”


Well my friends, I am finally going to share the secret behind that brown sugar icing that I have been hiding for all these years. I hope you all enjoy salivating over my delicious concoctions and decide to take the dive and make your own.

I’ll be sharing my current knowledge of baking, as well as what I learn along the way in this culinary adventure. If there is ever anything you have wondered about or want to see made, feel free to let me know and I’ll be sure to try and help you sin just as much as I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment